Saturday, December 1, 2012

India 3

Bangalore
We went to the state capital of Karnataka, Bangalore. It took us three hours from Mysore to Bangalore. One of the fun places that we went to was a mall. It was fun because we went to an arcade. In the arcade, I played air hockey, a motorcycle racing game, and a car racing game. Another fun place that we went to was
a restaurant. I had masala dosa and orange juice. Then we went to see Vidhan Soudha, the state capitol building. They put up a gate so we couldn't see clearly so we got out of the car and looked at it. Vidhan Soudha is where laws are made for the state.




Finally
Now we are staying home so we can pack to go back to United States.

 My final thoughts about India are:
 - my expectation was that I could not understand anything. But I was wrong.  I could understand a few things.
 - I would like to visit India again.
 - I had a lot of fun.
I am coming back to the USA on December 3rd and I am coming to school on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great adventure. Look forward to seeing you in class. Hope you and your family have a safe trip home.

    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete